Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Signs Of Hope

Sharon is starting to show signs of hope. She has had one continuous headache since thanksgiving 2002. Her recent surgery is going to put an end to the headache. Knockknockknock.
That's me knocking on wood. But there are some subtle signs that things might be changing. For instance - her needing less pain medication. Her not having to use the ice bag. Her not waking me in the middle of the night to have me put my hand on her forehead. Ever try to sleep with your hand on another person's forehead? Try it. tell me what you think. ( kinda weird). So, I, We hope that things might be lookin up. In the meantime, when she feels up to it, I'll be filming a thank you movie for the great care received by the hospital staff and support from friends and family. In the meantime, cross your fingers, etc. All prayers are much appreciated, in other words.


No comments: