Saturday, June 16, 2007

Going home-coming back

Well, things were looking pretty good. We weren't knocking on enough wood. Sharon started to
have such severe pain a few hours after we got home, that she could barely open her eyes.
When she threw up, that was it. I called 911. Three days out from brain decompression
surgery, severe pain, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting... enough for me. Meets my 911
criteria. I can't drive. Even if I could, I didn't want her to vomit again. Brain surgery and
vomiting do not go hand in hand. The paramedics were so helpful. In the hospital she had a lumbar puncture and another CT scan to add to the long list of difficult experiences. They were finally able to get her comfortable around 1:00 pm today. This homecoming was just a dry run. The real deal coming up next.
Stay tuned.















No comments: