Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Was "Tagged"

When you are "Tagged" you are suppose to write seven random things about yourself.
It's taken a while for my response, but Dear Husband (DH) "Tagged" me some time back. So here goes:

1.) It would appear from my blog that pink is my favorite color. It is really
Red.

2.) I only 4'10" and wear a size 5 shoe. DH has shrunk, but when we got married he was 6'. The day we got married we were in McDonalds and an older woman told him he had a beautiful daughter (I was 23 years old at the time).


3.) I worked as the office manger for the Victim Assistance Unit of a large police department for 12 years.

4.) I was on the dean's list 2 semesters in a row while I attended the University of Northern Colorado.

5.) My pets all consider me the Alpha of the pack. Even when they won't listen to DH, they behave for m
e. When I am having a painful night they contend for who gets the best sleeping on me.

6.) I didn't learn to swim until I took an adult swim class in college.

7.) One of my most treasured possessions is a replica 1866 Winchester "yellow boy" lever action rifle.






1 comment:

lzwitty said...

Sharon,

So sorry to hear of your head still bothering you, too. When you get the chance, go to my blog's post on 2-9-08 and see if it applies to you. I'm doing some informal research and am anxious to get your input.

Blessings to you and Bobby,
Leslie
www.wittybigbrain.blogspot.com