Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Surgery - Round 3

So I saw world famous Dr. O yesterday. My brain has shifted into the space made last year basically absorbing all the room created to allow free fluid flow. Doc says this is not too much to worry about in itself as there is less brain compression.

After my 1st flow study and 12th or so MRI, the word is more surgery. This time for Tethered Cord. As with many things he has developed a method of his own. The incision should be only about 1 1/2 inches long. Just about 3 days in the hospital, luckily here in my home town.

It has been a very long day so that is all for now, but I will try and post more in the next few days.

1 comment:

lzwitty said...

Sounds like Dr. Oro has developed an innovative approach. I'll be sure to check on you and see how you're doing post surgery. You and Bobby stay in my prayers. --Leslie