Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

Thanks for your patience during my long absence. It has taken me some time to get rolling again after such an overwhelming autumn.
Since my last post:
Was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea (after my dad's death I was afraid and had my PCP order a sleep study).
Went on a CPAP (had forgotten what sleep was really like).


Decorated the house for the holidays (first time since Mom died in '98).
Actually working full time on a regular basis (with the exception of the occasional doc appt).
Got my physical (as well as my emotional) house in order.
Lost nearly 10 pounds.
Today, updated my blog header and have resolved to start posting on a regular basis again.

Enough for now.

4 comments:

Zipperhead said...

Welcome back! :)

lace1070 said...

Wecome back ~ good to hear that you are blogging again! Have a wonderful weekend! Lace

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lzwitty said...

Glad to see you're back posting again. Bobby mentioned in a post that your headache is still going strong, too. I was sorry to hear that. If you find anything that brings relief, pass it along and I'll do the same.

Blessings!